Beacon- A signaling or guiding device

Monday, August 24, 2009

Fall is fast aproaching

I can hardly believe the summer is coming to an end ,we are only two short weeks until school starts again. I had great intentions on schooling through the summer( because our schooling was often disrupted last year due to having our house for sale) but that didn't really pan out. Its probably a good thing because I am so excited now for the new year to begin after a long break.
I am now organizing each subject making sure I have everything I need. I have half of what I need for math and I'm totally missing a Language Arts book I had wanted to get. I have lesson plans to prepare , a school room to reorganize, and a Homeschoolers Beacon group meeting to get ready for. Even with all the work to do I love the thought of all the things my children are going to learn this year and the adventures we will go on. I can't even imagine missing out on their day to day achievements .What a blessing it is to be called to home educate your children.

No comments:

Post a Comment