Beacon- A signaling or guiding device

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

My visit to Homeschoool and More

My husband and I had an opportunity to go to the Homeschool and More Store in Petitcodiac ,New Brunswick a couple of weeks ago about 40kms out side Moncton. This is a great little store that is in the home of a great family who together run this business. I've ordered from their catalogue before and was very pleased with the selection and how quickly my order was completed. If you ever have a chance to check them out either online ,the catalogue or by going to their store I think you will be very pleased with the selection . They carry parent resources, Bible, The Mission minded family, pre-school, Language Arts, Mathematics, thinking skills, Canadiana, world geography, world history, special focus-Africa, science, trades and life skills, languages, art appreciation, music, crafts, coloring books, Alpha Omega and other.
They were very busy that day trying to finish their next catalogue so hopefully it will be available soon. Homeschool and More will be at the NSHEA 2009 Conference and Resource Fair at the Dartmouth Spotrsplex May 30th . Its really amazing to have this so close to us. I am a huge supporter of local ( Maritime or Canadian) anything! I love to be able to meet and talk with the person I am buying from it makes for a very pleasant experience and you can feel comfortable asking questions and in getting advice. I have many years of teaching ahead of me and feel allot more confident now that there are great resources and advice close by. A lot of the books I list on this blog are found at Homeschool and More.
http://www.homeschoolandmore.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment